snow

cursor

Sunday 23 February 2014

YES CLASH OF CLANS AFTER 3DAYS OF WAITING!!!

okok essay essay
Not really gonna be an essay but still will try my best to make it better than nonsense

For this, -Jem forgot what I did neither did I remember what's wrong... but.....
Oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse
解释就是掩饰咯
So there will be no explanations here.

Mercy wasn't bestowed upon me
I can't run from the fact that I have two 250 words "essays" to complete
And things got worst when -Jem said 1 will be in English, another in Chinese.....

My apologies to -Jem, walker, ahma, shaorou, edam and whoever that I affected by doing or saying whatever it was then, which I trust no one remembers.

It was only regretful when I'm starting to type all these but I'll still bullshit my way through this letter or essay it's gonna be seen as .
With every fibre of my being, I sincerely hope that you guys would forgive me for the wrongs I did.
To live with such guilt is even tougher than not sleeping for 5 days..
Time became the whip that whacked me every sleepless nights while the scene of my wrongdoings play and rewind repeatedly countless of times in my mind .

bye goodnight sleepy liao cannot continue . tmr continue chinese version or when i'm free ahahaha

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 yay!
超 cool 的,
  Skelz yo !

Edited liao ok .

No comments:

Post a Comment