snow

cursor

Thursday 24 February 2011

Introduction

Hi, its me again!
watashi wa jem desu =)
Well, why me again? sorry la if you sian of me because they all busy no time introduce.
I very guai so I will take the job =D
For your info, Jem is a good slacker because she can slack until her skill all gone (Y)
What she doing in audi then? orh, talk lo.
Always talk to her friends, whispering here and there >.>
And, she loves den very much :x 
2nd, oLi the ahma.
What can I say is ahma is damn funny, sometimes very cute as well =P
Me and Mikio always wanted to find one ahgong for her, 
we very nice de scare she alone nobody accompany, so.. find her ahgong lo xD
Find her ahgong and kick her to oldfolks home are what we do to her =3
Besides, ahma most pro in nagging le. We know she cares for all ;shy 
share all loves but sometimes we will purposely make her nag more de, make fun HAHAHAHA xD
Lastly, Mikio aka my best bro, Ames. He is the top model among us.
Always pose or stoning one and somehow he will show you his gayness LOL
;shy is the face that he always use, as he likes to say: taoyan ;shy~
LOL okies thats the simple introduction by me, JEM! not jam hor =\
hmm, feel free to vote and drop your comment =D 
chit chat corner is for you to craps if you want.
enjoy~ C:

No comments:

Post a Comment