snow

cursor

Friday 25 February 2011

Introduction II

fuufuu >3
Ah ma also do introduction.
And so..

I can't remember how I became Ah ma le :| so let's just skip that part out.
I don't always play Audi de, play Audi to find Pudding (a.k.a Jem) and Hana (a.k.a Mikio).
The one who crap the most hor, 就是我对了.
AND YEA ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ! AH MA ALWAYS NAG. NAG TILL TIRED.
BUT THE GRANDCHILDREN ARH~ ()´д`() mou ngan tai le.

Jem who I always call Pudding ♥
Her name very nice hor. It came from the nicer version of Jelly ( ̄ー ̄)
How did Jelly come about? Must ask Ames. This one I don't know le.

Ames who I always call Hana or Ames ♥
He have a lot more names. Please refer to the right side for some examples.
You know he once went by the name of Yao Cai Ji Tang (in short ycjt) ~
Ah ma very long no eat ycjt le (T ^ T) got Prof Owl also leh.
Don't play play uh (= ー =)!

Pudding did most of the intro le so I got nothing much to add also.
Apart from the fact. The two of them somtime very worrisome :\
SO ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ! If you all hear anything about them.
Please inform this Ah ma A.S.A.P ♥ TYVM !

I'll be back ♥⌒ヽ(ゝ. ●)

9 comments:

  1. how come my comment gone o_o again ;3 IM FIRST TO COMMENT! :D ahma, we nt kid le, fang xin fang xin ~ x] no nid sae til lyk we're lost kids =\ nid inform u when see us

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不可以 不可以 不可以 ( ̄Д)=3
    我的心不可以乱放来放去的。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 谁叫你把你的心放来放去 ._.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你一直叫我放心放心嘛 (= ^ =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a feeling I will screw up on typing chinese soon enough :B

    ReplyDelete
  6. duhz i alr strt @~@ U SUDDENLY TYPE CHINESE DEN I OSO HV TO FOLO U =s prac chinese isit? :| ur heart fly ask u put it down ma LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLL. Dunno leh. 自然打的 LOL.
    Bo fly one. Crawl de.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL so rdm? =o fly u oso duno ma :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. Havent learn to hop yet ( ̄Д ̄)

    ReplyDelete